Whom to choose chahal Or sharma ji?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Whom to choose chahal Or sharma ji?
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
What a time to still be in a dilemma ๐คช๐คช
Same
Samajh he nahi aa raha kise chose kare
Nope RR ๐
Miller for runs ๐
Guys
Gill ya Buttler?
For this match I played andhi shorts... ๐
All are good... How to choose 1 best from the lot๐
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
For this match I played andhi shorts... ๐
All are good... How to choose 1 best from the lot๐
Last game mein kitne points mile?
I am biassed. I have done it again. ๐คช๐คฃI was gona put Gill in one of the categories but I took him out and I have put a player back in who's in another category. ๐คช๐คฃ
This will be moment of the IPL 2023 ๐คฃ
Boult to Saha, OUT
Chaos from a skier ends with an improbable caught and bowled!
Wriddhiman Saha c & b Boult 4 (3b 1x4 0x6) SR: 133.33
3 fielders running for ball to catch
and boult takes it ๐คฃ
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
My dear friends, here is the IPL Forum Chat Club. You guys can chat about anything and everything regarding cricket and IPL, but please refrain...
33