RK is bigger Superstar than chawannni star like AA, I can even prove this.
Bolo toh thread bana ke dikhaoun?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
RK is bigger Superstar than chawannni star like AA, I can even prove this.
Bolo toh thread bana ke dikhaoun?
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
RK is bigger Superstar than chawannni star like AA, I can even prove this.
Bolo toh thread bana ke dikhaoun?
I wanna see the thread
Get 10 more votes for this thread, I will make it
Yes. This dead forum needs some action anyway.Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
RK is bigger Superstar than chawannni star like AA, I can even prove this.
Bolo toh thread bana ke dikhaoun?
Originally posted by: infinity101
Yes. This dead forum needs some action anyway.
How can this forum be dead when you have so many gorgeous female members?
lol 😂 but I don’t like the Kapoor ladOriginally posted by: infinity101
Yes. This dead forum needs some action anyway.
The Kapoor lad invites lots of bashing hence some more drama and another “spicy” thread 😆lol 😂 but I don’t like the Kapoor lad
that’s trueOriginally posted by: infinity101
The Kapoor lad invites lots of bashing hence some more drama and another “spicy” thread 😆
😆😆 ye toh wahi baat hogyi ki rk is alone moving the bollywood industry .
Kon srk ? Kon hrithik? Kon salman? 😆😆
The whole bollywood is ranbir kapoor himself.
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
😆😆 ye toh wahi baat hogyi ki rk is alone moving the bollywood industry .
Kon srk ? Kon hrithik? Kon salman? 😆😆
The whole bollywood is ranbir kapoor himself.
Bhoi fans ko bura laggaya, abb thread banayenge, innki achanak se kaal uthi hai 😆🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdjLFO3DIPf/?stkn=MTdudTU0Nm9rbDk1OQ==
https://x.com/i/status/2041751361885499860 https://x.com/i/status/2041388264175874433
https://odishatv.in/entertainment/raaka-shah-rukh-khan-set-for-cameo-in-allu-arjun-and-deepika-padukones-sci-fi-action-spectacle-11726268
https://youtu.be/SI_PhNII7Mc https://x.com/MovieTamil4/status/1896159227447750974
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
3