Offscreen drama๐คฃ
#Jurm ๐คช
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Offscreen drama๐คฃ
#Jurm ๐คช
https://www.instagram.com/p/CrBAzxcIioH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Since when they are friends๐คช
Me too! The teaser is very engaging ๐
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
I watched it till Soha made rentry ๐
I watched it till they started to drag the misunderstanding with Ayesha coming to his house and leaving with useless interactions. ๐คช
Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Yes I watched it๐ but ending aate aate it became unbearable to watch .
I used to watch it with a lot of interest but till the misunderstanding of his friend was solved I bid adios to it๐
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
https://www.instagram.com/p/CrBAzxcIioH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Since when they are friends๐คช
Durre's father is a producer and sajal has been working since her teenage. So she might know her from before. They are also close to the same age. Sajal seems to be friends with almost everyone.
I hope sangat ka asar ho and a little if sajal's acting skills rub on her ๐. I don't wanna drop Bilal's next drama due to lack of chemistry or bad acting.
They also share the same talent agency.