🏏IPL 2023: Match 21 - LSG vs PBKS on 15/04/2023 at 7:30 PM IST 🏏- Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

373

Views

11.9k

Users

31

Likes

531

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Mayers out! Wk by Brar

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Players being out is happening constantly this season. Pandya, Moeen, Boult, Dhawan. Missed anyone? ๐Ÿ˜†

PunnyPotato thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 3 years ago

I choose Mayers

&

He is out

Thankfully I removed him from MOTM

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I donโ€™t remember and I donโ€™t even go and check.. ๐Ÿคฃ

I did in last 5 minutes as I went to sleep after predicting rcb game ๐Ÿคช

Go check if you picked Dhawan. He's out. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

I choose Mayers

&

He is out

Thankfully I removed him from MOTM


Same here

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MoodyMango

24% logo ne Shikhar Dhawan ko most runs ke liya hai ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank god I didnโ€™t chose him after his last match performance ๐Ÿ˜†


Image

DiamondLife thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Savera84

By picking players from the playing 11, I am not faring any better. May be they are doing well in other categories unknowingly.

Jokes apart, the list contains the whole squad and they may not even be fans of cricket.

All they have to do is, pick options from the drop down menu.

Cheers..

True


my initial matches i was doing same

then i saw playing 11 are different

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Go check if you picked Dhawan. He's out. ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜†

Naah I am sure I havenโ€™t chose him ๐Ÿคฃ

Arpita00001 thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Alert

Big update coming in from Lucknow, Shikhar Dhawan is not playing this game due to a niggle. Sam Curran to lead PBKS.

Dhat main pehle dekhi nahin and I have chosed hin for best strike gaya yeh match ur mere points ๐Ÿ˜ญcurran nahin khela toh pura gaya๐Ÿ˜ญ

PunnyPotato thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02

Players being out is happening constantly this season. Pandya, Moeen, Boult, Dhawan. Missed anyone? ๐Ÿ˜†

Chahar

Stokes

Magala

Mukesh and Kyle ( got removed from the whole season before the IPL itself)

Simranjeet

Dhoni ka bhi confirm nahi hain


Yeh toh sirf CSK ki list hain

Related Topics

Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 6 months ago

Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 5 months ago

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti ยท 7 months ago

Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 6 months ago

RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti ยท 4 months ago

🏏IPL 2026:RR vs LSG, 64th Match, at Jaipur on 19/05/2026🏏 With their playoff hopes hanging by a thread, Rajasthan Royals (RR) need a complete...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".