so Babar & Mona got married according to the next episode promo. So soon. I thought Abhi aur drama hoga 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
so Babar & Mona got married according to the next episode promo. So soon. I thought Abhi aur drama hoga 😆
This drama has turned negative and soon they will show Babar cheating on Mona with a model. Mona deserved better.
I am confused…I missed some episodes in between…why is Moana hell bent on being accepted by this guy?!?! I thought she had more self respect that this….pls make me understand…I am so confused.
What are the writers trying to say by making him marry his sil?!?
I was pretty impressed with the first two eps 😆
Seems like it will go downhill.