Teaser just released on TV.
Teaser just released on TV.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
This drama came from nowhere.😲 How come there were no news about it before?😕
what about internet/YT?Teaser just released on TV.
Originally posted by: ZN23TLUNKPX2IJ5V
what about internet/YT?
Yesterday I searched a lot, but none mentioned it. Also Sanam is doing 2 dramas, and this isn't even one of them.😲
This drama came from nowhere.😲 How come there were no news about it before?😕
I was also surprised. It is a story that deals with the problems of a fat girl from whatever I have seen. Maybe HUM wanted to keep it a secret. I feel the girl was Sanam Jung. But, I might be wrong too
Lol even Amna from something Haute is shown on teaser😆
Adeel and sanam 💜
Cute 🥰
Hope it's better than mohabbat subh ka sitara
This drama came from nowhere.😲 How come there were no news about it before?😕
Another surprise project like Jo Bichar Gaye😆