CS tum bhi out hogayi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
CS tum bhi out hogayi
I am posting on behalf of Nina: "Oh No" Cooker
😒
.
.
.
.
.
🤣🤣
All the best to the remaining participants 👍🏻
I am out see ya 👋
I am happy with one 🥚 only.
They r eleminating 5😲It will finish soon then😆
Cooker bhi gayi 🥺
Ab khana kis main cook karein gaye ☹️
tu bhi gayi 🤣
What's happening here?😆
Originally posted by: Hakuna_Matata11
All the best to the remaining participants 👍🏻
I am out see ya 👋
I am happy with one 🥚 only.
You are winner too 😳
Whyyyyyyy😭 It is injurious to my health
Agar mere ko ambulance bulaana para to?