both r still not eliminate😆
Iss app ko unka UN aur Dp achi lagti hogi 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
both r still not eliminate😆
Iss app ko unka UN aur Dp achi lagti hogi 😂
Originally posted by: Radiant-Eyes
RCB is doing “E saala cup namde” to this day because of my manifesting skills 😎.
You rate it now accordingly
Then you are not doing it properly. You should learn from me.
Nahi. I have an appointment and I need these results.
Nah, mujhe tumhe apne hive ka tour dena tha 🤣
teen aur :/



Law and Maria 🥺
kia hua hai tujhe ? 😒
Why can't they just eliminate 10 members eksaath? Kitna time bachta humara 🤔
Time to steal both their UN and DP 🤣
Yeah , I’m the reason their bowling & middle order is weak
