Originally posted by: la_Reine
Abey chal, my manifestations are going great so far. See I got you guys into top 150.😎
Nazar na lagao hume 🤣 pichli baar sab out ho Gaye the 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Abey chal, my manifestations are going great so far. See I got you guys into top 150.😎
Nazar na lagao hume 🤣 pichli baar sab out ho Gaye the 🤣
Sahi mein
Specially from last 3-4 rounds.
This is fun 🫣🫣 hope i will survive few more levels 🫣🫣
5 minutes is too slow. Eliminate me in 2 minutes please 🤡
Originally posted by: Palak2812
How are you all doing?
surviving the rounds😌😌
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
I have to go do blood tests in a bit. I'll miss all the fun. 😒 I want to laugh at people. And then cry at my own elimination. 😒
Dont tag me when others get eliminated yo. You gave me a heart attack.😡
All the best girl 🤗Good bye 🥺