Maheer doesnt care about justifying herself. She has angel Saad for this type of petty work๐๐คฃOriginally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
You should quit being maheer you cannot justify her actions anymore๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Maheer doesnt care about justifying herself. She has angel Saad for this type of petty work๐๐คฃOriginally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
You should quit being maheer you cannot justify her actions anymore๐คฃ
Or we can call him Jahaw ๐คฃOriginally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
Oh yes like we should always call voldemort "you know who" we will call wahaj "you know who" ๐คฃ๐คฃ
Voldemort < wahaj ๐
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
Maheer doesnt care about justifying herself. She has angel Saad for this type of petty work๐๐คฃ
You should justify๐ก
Twinkle Twinkle little StarOriginally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
Sehar ka jalwa๐ฅณ๐คฃ
I am a big bright shining star โญ
๐โญ
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
Or we can call him Jahaw ๐คฃ
Jahaw๐ฒ who is he/she
You are even using wahaj ka gif ๐คฃ ye pyaar nahi toh aur kya hai
I didn't know his name was Wahaj๐ฅฑ I thought his name Saad from MPHT hai ๐Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya
You are even using wahaj ka gif ๐คฃ ye pyaar nahi toh aur kya hai
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
I didn't know his name was Wahaj๐ฅฑ I thought his name Saad from MPHT hai ๐
That is not saad that is wahaj ๐คฃ saad has never given a heart in mpht
Mera mood nahi hain๐
Kyunki Mujhe pyaar hua thaa ๐ญ