Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Wait so the draw is tomorrow
Yes it is.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Wait so the draw is tomorrow
Yes it is.
Oh ok.
Thank you alien
kitna attractive hai
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I dont like doing kaam, i prefer the strike out method...we all can laugh/cry at each other like we do in lucky draw😆
I agree here. Keeping bingo straightfoward is best. What you're suggesting could be a Jeopardy style game. Where instead of doing "What is" questions, each category is associated with tasks. I can give you more details in PM or FB or here. Whatever you like. It's an idea I've been thinking for a while, but I just don't know how to translate it into an IF game.
When is elimination people
I want it 🤣
kitna attractive hai
hai na? I wouldn't mind getting a shiny black egg for the fastest elimination 🤣
When is the elimination round?
Originally posted by: Hakuna_Matata11
When is the elimination round?
8pm IST today