Lucky draw wala kal konse time per hoga ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Lucky draw wala kal konse time per hoga ?
Originally posted by: Palak2812
Lucky draw wala kal konse time per hoga ?
8pm IST i believe
Hint for Q18 please. I managed to find out the answer but I am not able to find the egg
Originally posted by: missFiesty_69
Hint for Q18 please. I managed to find out the answer but I am not able to find the egg
Find the gallery of an event which happened recently.
Priyanka Chopra was also there. You need to find the gallery page which has all the images from that event.
date/day/time for us watching our UNs disappear?? 😆
Originally posted by: average-student
date/day/time for us watching our UNs disappear?? 😆
😆 for us it will be 10:30am EDT
tomorrow morning?
Originally posted by: average-student
tomorrow morning?
Yup tomorrow morning
Well simply just doing strike out will not be fun and not generate much activity around the game.
Tasks would be a mix bag and there is an element of luck also on what tasks you get.
I dont like doing kaam, i prefer the strike out method...we all can laugh/cry at each other like we do in lucky draw😆
Wait so the draw is tomorrow