Lollywood Gossip Adda/ SM Updates #2- Page 119

News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

47.9k

Users

24

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Harshad โค๏ธ

Harshad chopra my crush โ˜บ๏ธ

Pls tell me you donโ€™t watch that show rishta valla which my mother watchesโ€ฆ becos in her words โ€œArrey time pass ke liye dekhti Tumhari tarah nahiโ€ฆek scene ko ghanto analyze karna โ€ฆ voh tou pagal hai hi..tum log bhi pagal bante jaa rahe ho,โ€ and then my sister goes โ€œjhoot mut bol mummaโ€ฆHC sapnon mei milta hai tujhseโ€ โ€ฆand pat my momโ€™s โ€œmeri taste aur uski aukaat inversely proportional haiโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ

columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

I didnt even know wht is sensual but I found it cheap ๐Ÿคฃ

At 14 I thought he was wasting lipstick becos in our house we were not allowed to use mommas becos it was expensiveโ€ฆsexy sensual ya cheap bahut dur ki baat hai

spnfan thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

Golden age only for us becos of us being those impressionable youngstersโ€ฆduring Covid my mom made me watch so many shows with herโ€ฆSaans , Thoda hai Thode ki zrurat hai, Sparshโ€ฆBy god!! What shows they wereโ€ฆso beautifully written and crafted. Ekta truly killed ITV with her soap operas. She never had middle class sensibilityโ€ฆ.it was all too much glitz and no substanceโ€ฆ
She basically grew up watching B&B and Santa Barbara and brought that sensibility to ITV

It's not just ekta but the privatisation of channels and tv getting popular in villages that destroyed the standard of itv. During doordarshan times tv was a privilege and only people in the city and more liberal minded people had access to it. So the quality of the serials were intact as the makers were catering to the class audience. Then privatisation of channels happened and new channels like star plus, Zee tv etc came it, completion started and cable tv started getting popular in towns and villages who cannot relate to modern working city women. So the concept of female leads being ideal housewives came into picture. Atleast ekta didn't come up with dramas like yrkkh and saath nibhana sathiya๐Ÿคข. Most of her female leads were shown to be educated and working like kmh, kth, kzk etc. I guess only Parvathy and Tulsi were typical housewives but not as dumb as Gopi bahu.

I remember watching tu tu main main and i used to love watching shararat. Then Sarabhai vs sarabhai was also great.

Y3HGVROVHWZ4YLB5 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

Pls tell me you donโ€™t watch that show rishta valla which my mother watchesโ€ฆ becos in her words โ€œArrey time pass ke liye dekhti Tumhari tarah nahiโ€ฆek scene ko ghanto analyze karna โ€ฆ voh tou pagal hai hi..tum log bhi pagal bante jaa rahe ho,โ€ and then my sister goes โ€œjhoot mut bol mummaโ€ฆHC sapnon mei milta hai tujhseโ€ โ€ฆand pat my momโ€™s โ€œmeri taste aur uski aukaat inversely proportional haiโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ

mein dekhti Yrkkh but kabhi kabhi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

I watched Shraddha in her first show and liked her,it was with Mihir(cant remember the name),but after that it became hard for me to digest her acting,she became weirder and weirder with each of her shows๐Ÿ˜†


Replacing IQ with that guy was such a joke and mockery of fans,how could she even do that.Yup Pallavi IQ looked great and also their angst track was going on and then sabkuch barbaad kardiya Ek ne๐Ÿ˜†

Oh I only watched Shraddha in Tumhari Pakhi. later when I saw Kundali promo she looked weird๐Ÿ˜†

@bold ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I still remember that I was so shocked that Shiv was missing for a time and then IQ was replaced. Then I didnt have any access to ITV gossip . I had no idea what happened. Later when I got older I got to know that IQ left the show.๐Ÿ˜†

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

Pls tell me you donโ€™t watch that show rishta valla which my mother watchesโ€ฆ becos in her words โ€œArrey time pass ke liye dekhti Tumhari tarah nahiโ€ฆek scene ko ghanto analyze karna โ€ฆ voh tou pagal hai hi..tum log bhi pagal bante jaa rahe ho,โ€ and then my sister goes โ€œjhoot mut bol mummaโ€ฆHC sapnon mei milta hai tujhseโ€ โ€ฆand pat my momโ€™s โ€œmeri taste aur uski aukaat inversely proportional haiโ€ ๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ he is my crush but I am not that fangirl jo itna bada paap karde๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Gunaah hai paap hai yrkkh dekhna . I can't even imagine myself to ever watch it.

Maine aajtak uska ek bhi episode nahi dekha recently wo ek clip dekha tha lauta do mujhe wala dono lauta do lauta mujhe wo kar rahe the it was so cringe๐Ÿคข wo bhi ye mrinmoyi(aurthy) ki wajah se isne ek reel bheji thi or wo bewakoof reel khul gyi ๐Ÿคฃ

I was feeling eww after watching it for the next 10 mins ๐Ÿคฃ

Tiara-p thumbnail
Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail 3rd Anniversary Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

I want to see more of jenni and harshad after bepanah โค๏ธ

unpopular opinion but i didnt like their jodi but i will mostly blame it on the script,i dont like Jenny in bechari roles,she excels in bold and neg characters.

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

At 14 I thought he was wasting lipstick becos in our house we were not allowed to use mommas becos it was expensiveโ€ฆsexy sensual ya cheap bahut dur ki baat hai

๐Ÿคฃ

I was 14 too but I found it cheap. I was really disappointed when Krip fell for Angad so easily . I used to always like the third wheel good guy in Mata's show . ๐Ÿ˜†

columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Tiara-p

I am talking about web series or something limited,bcs right now Harshad is doing an absolute garbage show,which is doing nothing for his craft.He is just so talented and it hurts to see him taking this kind of itv drama


Jenni is experimental and i love that about her๐Ÿ˜ณ


This is what I meanโ€ฆwe are thinking they are talentedโ€ฆthere is a reason they are not getting cast in OTT showsโ€ฆI feel these people actually donโ€™t have the tehraav in their acting that is needed in tightly woven scripts. I can bet you Jennifer Winget, Karan Tacker went back to the drawing board and learnt a few skills and then went auditioning again. Also have you seen the actors these days on OTT..by god they are so talentedโ€ฆnone of the old ITV actors can hold a candle to them. Rajeev was the smart one โ€ฆhe kept doing OTT showsโ€ฆeven if with Alt Balaji and Zee5โ€ฆ I do think they get paid lesser than on ITV and ITV is like a โ€œjobโ€ becos you get daily fee whereas OTT itโ€™s a different type of contract

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".