wow .. I really liked theos ... you showed the vulnerability of Meerab so perfectly which makers won't be able to show .. please continue with the story if possible ... ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
wow .. I really liked theos ... you showed the vulnerability of Meerab so perfectly which makers won't be able to show .. please continue with the story if possible ... ❤️
I want more... i want murtasim to realize what he did was wrong.. i want him to grovel !
this is an OS hun. Can’t afford to start another story but I have been trying to find a story where he is groveling too.
You took the word's from my tongue
The thoughts from my head
The pain from my heart
The feelings from my body
And ✍ a masterpiece.... 👏👏👏
This was too beautiful, poignant to put into word's.😭
Exceptional!
🤗
(PS now you need to write on Murtasim setting all his land and fields on fire 🔥 with Meerub choosing PsychoRhail as a friend)
Awww!! You are very kind with your words… I wish I could write that but no time. Would love to see him running away from burning fields though in true hero style 😂😂
Originally posted by: adventure_gurl
felt like I was watching it unfold, loved it! you are an awesome writer!
thank you hun❤️
Woww wat description..u have a way with words…plzz write more
Thank you ❤️
It’s really well written but a little too sad