Ok I found them yay! I am going to start today. When do you want to start them lol. I’m so excited
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ok I found them yay! I am going to start today. When do you want to start them lol. I’m so excited
Ok I found them yay! I am going to start today. When do you want to start them lol. I’m so excited
Hotstar ?
Then I will start with episode 1
But daily we can see 2 episodes I guess
What do you say ?
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Hotstar ?
Then I will start with episode 1
But daily we can see 2 episodes I guess
What do you say ?
For us it’s all on Hulu! Yes 2 sounds good! Let me see if anyone else wants to start with us lol
Fellow chat members, if you want to walk down memory lane with please join. Bhavi and I are going to start watching from episode one and 2 episodes per day! Then we will come back and discuss 💕☺️
And tag who ever else would be interested :)
I remember the show very well…. I won’t even need a rerun 😋
For us it’s all on Hulu! Yes 2 sounds good! Let me see if anyone else wants to start with us lol
Fellow chat members, if you want to walk down memory lane with please join. Bhavi and I are going to start watching from episode one and 2 episodes per day! Then we will come back and discuss 💕☺️
And tag who ever else would be interested :)
but I am in !
https://tenor.com/bpicc.gif
I am good… how are you??Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Thank u so much Nandini 🤗
How are you ?
Chalo now we can talk freely here
I don’t have it in me to even see anyone else in that role
We started this discussion and see what Instagram algorithm is showing me today
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqUbFoFKyUW/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
I don’t think I am physically capable of going down that rabbit hole.
I am already obsessed with Abhira. If I bring back Armaan to my life, I won’t survive :(
But I remember a LOT of episodes. Willing to discuss errrythinggg😆
Originally posted by: ammygurl
I don’t think I am physically capable of going down that rabbit hole.
I am already obsessed with Abhira. If I bring back Armaan to my life, I won’t survive :(
But I remember a LOT of episodes. Willing to discuss errrythinggg😆
It’s been a while for me, so I want to remember the little things. And I need to over come my obsession with abhira. Lol
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
We started this discussion and see what Instagram algorithm is showing me today
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CqUbFoFKyUW/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Same! I’ve been getting reals lol
DMG World ~ Thread #2 MBBS se hatke, loveology mein atke! 💘🩺 With 721 episodes of joy, laughter, love, friendship, trust, commitment,...
478