welcome to the thread darling 🥰
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
welcome to the thread darling 🥰
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
Guys, the singer of Ishq Leta Hai had posted a reprised version of the song. here’s the link-
Just beautiful 💕💕💕
which is your most favourite sequence that you still remember?
Yay! I am glad!
I am thinking of starting to watch it again 💕! Walk down memory lane
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
which is your most favourite sequence that you still remember?
I love their first interaction the tashan lol! But the one that stuck with me is how they get so persistent in convincing shanky.. Just before his accident. But I liked the track after his memory loss as well.. and then season 2 started and I wasn’t to happy lol
How about you?
I haven’t watched the Shanky bit…
I love their first interaction the tashan lol! But the one that stuck with me is how they get so persistent in convincing shanky.. Just before his accident. But I liked the track after his memory loss as well.. and then season 2 started and I wasn’t to happy lol
How about you?
I too love the tashan days… one of the scenes I really liked was when Riddhima had best scored and Armaan comes to her and says, “yo Basket, in marks pe itna khush mat ho, agle hafte tak badal jayenge”
Riddhima replies, “very good, vaise bhi main best bante bante thak gayi hun”
Armaan says, “ooh… Basket and attitude, that’s new”
Riddhima says, “oohh… Armaan aur itani thaki huyi line, that’s new too”
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
I haven’t watched the Shanky bit…
I too love the tashan days… one of the scenes I really liked was when Riddhima had best scored and Armaan comes to her and says, “yo Basket, in marks pe itna khush mat ho, agle hafte tak badal jayenge”
Riddhima replies, “very good, vaise bhi main best bante bante thak gayi hun”
Armaan says, “ooh… Basket and attitude, that’s new”
Riddhima says, “oohh… Armaan aur itani thaki huyi line, that’s new too”
😂🤣🤣🤣🤣they had the best nok jok! I like Shilpa as the best Ridzi
Originally posted by: Nandini_goyal
welcome to the thread darling 🥰
Thank u so much Nandini 🤗
How are you ?
Chalo now we can talk freely here
Yeah she was best Ridzi
Yay! I am glad!
I am thinking of starting to watch it again 💕! Walk down memory lane
Then we can start together and discuss episodes😉
Yes, I need to see if it’s on the American Disney app. Hopefully it is :)
DMG World ~ Thread #2 MBBS se hatke, loveology mein atke! 💘🩺 With 721 episodes of joy, laughter, love, friendship, trust, commitment,...
478