Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
they did bare minimal at their job 🤣 do these guys get paid for moderation? 😲
Probably not 🤣 and suddenly I don’t blame them 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
they did bare minimal at their job 🤣 do these guys get paid for moderation? 😲
Probably not 🤣 and suddenly I don’t blame them 🤣
i know right 🤣🤣🤣 what is their motivation to do it? do they love scolding people so much?
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
i know right 🤣🤣🤣 what is their motivation to do it? do they love scolding people so much?
I wish I knew 🤣 I don’t have it in me to wade in vitriol everyday 🤣
i had to open dictionary to understand vitriol 🤣🤣Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I wish I knew 🤣 I don’t have it in me to wade in vitriol everyday 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
i had to open dictionary to understand vitriol 🤣🤣
Sorry 🤣
oh absolutely not. I learned new word. Though am gonna forget it soon since i wont get to use it often 🤣 but learned it still 😃
but i must say at first i thought it was some very thick liquid kind of thing 🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
oh absolutely not. I learned new word. Though am gonna forget it soon since i wont get to use it often 🤣 but learned it still 😃
Glad to hear it 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
but i must say at first i thought it was some very thick liquid kind of thing 🤣🤣🤣
I can see why 🤣 you might be thinking of viscous
i dont know i got the feeling of oil as if vitriol is name of some oil brand or sth 🤣🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k