Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
jara aajka hollywood answer batana 🤣
Kaala Tendua 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
jara aajka hollywood answer batana 🤣
Kaala Tendua 🤣🤣
how r u guys finding eggs? 😲
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
how r u guys finding eggs? 😲
Kal tak sab easy tha 🤣 pehla guess and correct answer 🤣
Aaj wale ne bada ghumaya 🤣
what? Black what is tendua? Oooh panther! R u kidding me? How was one supposed to know this?🤣
And that movie seuqel is not even true sequel cause chadwik is no more!
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
what? Black what is tendua? Oooh panther! R u kidding me? How was one supposed to know this?🤣
And that movie seuqel is not even true sequel cause chadwik is no more!
I kept searching for other movies 🤣
Baad me I checked for more hints in the anda discussion thread waha ek member ne hint diya movie name me animal hai and I got it 🤣🤣
🤣🤣Originally posted by: White-Lilac
I kept searching for other movies 🤣
Baad me I checked for more hints in the anda discussion thread waha ek member ne hint diya movie name me animal hai and I got it 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
what? Black what is tendua? Oooh panther! R u kidding me? How was one supposed to know this?🤣
And that movie seuqel is not even true sequel cause chadwik is no more!
Me: *looks at the entirety of Marvel* 🤣
marvel dc all those stand alone movies. I mean come even dark night and dark night rises is sequel to superhit superhero movie 🤣 🤣
Originally posted by: whats.up.danger
marvel dc all those stand alone movies. I mean come even dark night and dark night rises is sequel to superhit superhero movie 🤣 🤣
Someone got lazy with making the hints 🤣
they did bare minimal at their job 🤣 do these guys get paid for moderation? 😲
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k