Moomal productions
Writer: Saima akram Chaudhary
Moomal productions
Writer: Saima akram Chaudhary
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is this same? Azaan Sami khan one's
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
Is this same? Azaan Sami khan one's
No. Its different show. Its Moomal productions show while other one is MD production.
I hope drama ki story achi ho. I hope FL Yumna ho.
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
I hope drama ki story achi ho. I hope FL Yumna ho.
Give her a break yaar. She is everywhere. I want some fresh female lead.
Give her a break yaar. She is everywhere. I want some fresh female lead.
Same😆😆
Give her a break yaar. She is everywhere. I want some fresh female lead.
Not dure, sajal, yumns
No. Its different show. Its Moomal productions show while other one is MD production.
Acha, so Saima AC is writing two dramas for hum
I want a sajal drama with solo lead. She hasn't done any show with solo lead since long.
No. Its different show. Its Moomal productions show while other one is MD production.
Maybe co produced by both, coz Momina Duraid and Moomal Shunaid are daughters in law of Hum tv's head : Sultana Siddiqui.😃