Maine neend mein predict kiya tha raat ko 1.30 am ๐คฃ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Maine neend mein predict kiya tha raat ko 1.30 am ๐คฃ
soni will deffo consider this ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: Medha_Sree
Wat ques u ask d google uncle ๐
itโs very close . Rcb done 200+ score n itโs challenging one n lsg won just by 1 run .
just type the 2 teams like "lukhnow super giants vs royal challenges bangalore match prediction"
Tomorrow match DC vs MI
Which team will get the very first win?๐
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Tomorrow match DC vs MI
Which team will get the very first win?๐
Oh ya thats a gud pt๐คฃ tomorrow finally either DC or MI will get der 1st pts. Hopefully it will be DC?
thank you Soni
Soni today I got 60 points ๐ฒ๐ now I am no longer Ms 420 I added 60 so at 480 now๐
๐คฃ๐คฃNo wonder. ๐คฃ๐คฃOriginally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Yup, I love a thrilling match. ๐คช๐คฃ
Originally posted by: average-student
Soni today I got 60 points ๐ฒ๐ now I am no longer Ms 420 I added 60 so at 480 now๐
Oho 60 pts wow thats great keep it up๐ฅณ almost der to 500
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026:RR vs LSG, 64th Match, at Jaipur on 19/05/2026🏏 With their playoff hopes hanging by a thread, Rajasthan Royals (RR) need a complete...
33