Yeah but will wait to binge watch..
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Yeah but will wait to binge watch..
My babiessss…I hope they end up together…
Ok guys good night..se you all tomorrow 🤗
Good night 🤗
Okay okay we will be waiting
There was never any teams
There was only the right versus the wrong
There is many scenes i want from them like a cute pillow fighting. PEMRA should be fine with it.
Pillow fight yesss... theres nothing wrong in it 😆
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
My babiessss…I hope they end up together…
Meerasim is end game 😆
I guess with TB, you have learnt not to watch ongoing shows 😆
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
My babiessss…I hope they end up together…
My M&M
I still haven’t gotten over dastaan ka ending…if meerasim are not end game then I would have to take break from pak drama for a little bit 🥲🥲