Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I said good kids so obviously seperately 🤪
Only if murtu fight for his bed rights
( I mean sleeping on his bed 🙃)
She too!!! Lol
Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
This moment needs to be talked about
she cups his chin with fear, worry and care , while placing her other hand on his head , she cannot lose him
It is coming it is coming it coming IT IS COMINGGGGGGGGG

Originally posted by: Madhuilove
Good night everyone ❤️🥰❤️🥰
sweet dreams about murtu ❤️😂
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
U don't know?
I visit that forum daily mostly for offscreen entertainment
Lol I didnt know 😆
But in insta, ghum real pair and the promos always appear on my timeline so I get the gossips from there
Waitinggggg
🤔
Team V for the win 🙌
What is she up to now!!!! I REPEAT, I DO NOT TRUST HER ONE BIT!!!