Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
If I don't get what I want. I will just write myself one
I can find a metaphor in the placement of a button on a shirt
You just have to know where to look
I dont get the context of why this is here...
But still I like what you said 😅
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
They both gonna sleep like good kids after this ❤️
Together or separately? 😆
Originally posted by: midniteangel
I still stand by my word.. he is a V 😭
What about Meerab?
Good night everyone ❤️🥰❤️🥰
Originally posted by: Gundamwing
If I don't get what I want. I will just write myself one
I can find a metaphor in the placement of a button on a shirt
You just have to know where to look
Yes we be delusional like that, unabashedly
Those are also ❤️😂 i remember on ep 20 noticing them when he was sitting on the sofa in his room..
we notice everything 🤣❤️
Oh I missed the feet 🤧
Need to go back and see it
Originally posted by: -INAAYAT-
This moment needs to be talked about
she cups his chin with fear, worry and care , while placing her other hand on his head , she cannot lose him
I cannot wait for her to realize her love ❤️
She will love deeply ❤️