Are they supposed to end in 3 months?
I dont know. but I think there is no more story. They have to show sairat reunion and pakhi's progression before closing the shop
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are they supposed to end in 3 months?
I dont know. but I think there is no more story. They have to show sairat reunion and pakhi's progression before closing the shop
Thats where I thought they were heading when BK turned a new leaf in favor of Sai and Virat had his church confession, because there's no way an ITV show is going to such advancing plot twists if they're not ending the show, But now with intro of Satya, I'm not so sure.
Thats where I thought they were heading when BK turned a new leaf in favor of Sai and Virat had his church confession, because there's no way an ITV show is going to such advancing plot twists if they're not ending the show, But now with intro of Satya, I'm not so sure.
I prefer a successful story ending on a high note. It will have a proper beginning, ending with all conflicts resolved. then you can watch the series again and again. people will remember it better. 👍🏼