How was your date?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How was your date?
Originally posted by: ammygurl
How was your date?
We are still out lol! I was joking with hubby that our date won’t be cancelled like baby and babaji lol
God forbid! Don’t compare yourself to Baby and Babaji! Always be good Abhira! 1.0 ones! ☺️ Or better yet Armaan riddhima.
We are still out lol! I was joking with hubby that our date won’t be cancelled like baby and babaji lol
Originally posted by: ammygurl
God forbid! Don’t compare yourself to Baby and Babaji! Always be good Abhira! 1.0 ones! ☺️ Or better yet Armaan riddhima.
Just watched the episode, will post summary in the other group ☺️.
AR are my sweet hearts! I still fantasize about them lol
Thank you ❣️
Hello everyone 👋
Hello, welcome :)
it’s free on Disney+ hotstar
This is beautiful! So many good moments 💕
I want to rewatch the show again. Is it on any of the steaming services?
Wow Sejal 😊
I am so happy to see this thread.
I love DMG
Yay! I am glad!
I am thinking of starting to watch it again 💕! Walk down memory lane
Guys, the singer of Ishq Leta Hai had posted a reprised version of the song. here’s the link-
DMG World ~ Thread #2 MBBS se hatke, loveology mein atke! 💘🩺 With 721 episodes of joy, laughter, love, friendship, trust, commitment,...
478