Hello DMG lovers💕
It’s been years since DMG ended but there are still some of us who miss it everyday! This is for those fan who have AR alive in their hearts.
Please follow the IF rules and regulations
Feel free to add any other DMG fans :)
Hello DMG lovers💕
It’s been years since DMG ended but there are still some of us who miss it everyday! This is for those fan who have AR alive in their hearts.
Please follow the IF rules and regulations
Feel free to add any other DMG fans :)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Love it! I miss the old DMG vibes. I was just clearing out old posts from my profile and saw all the ppl used to go crazy over the show. Sadly they are not active.
but miss basket and Dr. Malik
😍😍
Miss chaipanni I saw you are also a DMG fan! So feel free to walk down memory lane with us
Tagging people… hi hello karne hi ajao
I am going to send link to this thread to people on WhatsApp too… let’s see… kaun kaun wapas ayegaLove it! I miss the old DMG vibes. I was just clearing out old posts from my profile and saw all the ppl used to go crazy over the show. Sadly they are not active.
but miss basket and Dr. Malik
😍😍
This is beautiful! So many good moments 💕
I want to rewatch the show again. Is it on any of the steaming services?
Arrey ye kaunsa pandora’s box khol liya!?!
Originally posted by: ammygurl
Arrey ye kaunsa pandora’s box khol liya!?!
The good one ammy!
DMG World ~ Thread #2 MBBS se hatke, loveology mein atke! 💘🩺 With 721 episodes of joy, laughter, love, friendship, trust, commitment,...
478