Lollywood Gossip Adda/ SM Updates #2- Page 51

News & Media

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.2k

Views

47.8k

Users

24

Likes

1.7k

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 3 years ago

Waisey I just started watching Raqeeb se. I tried many times previously. But would stop after few episodes. This time I went few episodes further and I am absolutely loving it. Wish itvs have much more shows like Raqeeb se.

spnfan thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Thats the beauty of writing problematic character with proper logic. Our new fangirl writers forget to add logic to their own creation

Btw all my bestie and me relate to Kashaf. I was like her even few years back despite having no traumatic past๐Ÿคฃ

People nowadays don't know the difference between flawed character and badly written character ๐Ÿ˜†. A character that confusing half the audience and dont make them sympathise with him/her is just a badly written character and not flawed character. O rangreza's sassi had a lot of toxic trades and is a flawed character and is a total badtameez but we are able to understand her. Mushk's guddi is a flawed character with questionable morals and ethics but we still root for her happy ending. Kasaf with all her flaws ended up being one of the most iconic characters ever in pak industry. those are what's called flawed characters.

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Itna saach nahi sunn sakti main๐Ÿ˜ณ

hum bhi pagal thy jo yeh drama dekh rahy thy ๐Ÿค”
columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

I was just joking. I agree that Rabia gives genuine opinion on dramas and not half baked ones simply because she has to review those shows.



Joking kar rahi thiiiii tou itne saare emojis mei se Ek ko click nahi kar saktiโ€ฆ faltu mei mera gyaan ki time waste laga diโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜Ž

mala06 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 4

#EmAar (Radd)

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Home786

Yumna is playing titular role here..

He is another Fawad Khan na not Humsafar wala, right ?

And Usama is here too??

I know in the forum there are so many fans of Yumna. But honestly speaking she is doing too many projects at same time.

She has another show with Humza sohail

Honestly speaking her acting too has been monotonous lately especially I just can't bear her crying scenes nowadays. I though liked her in Ishq e laa.

spnfan thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia



Joking kar rahi thiiiii tou itne saare emojis mei se Ek ko click nahi kar saktiโ€ฆ faltu mei mera gyaan ki time waste laga diโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Ok lets see . Waiting for tomorrow๐Ÿคฃ

Gayab mt hojana๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Arreyaar thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant Thumbnail + 7

Neutral Nomads

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia



Joking kar rahi thiiiii tou itne saare emojis mei se Ek ko click nahi kar saktiโ€ฆ faltu mei mera gyaan ki time waste laga diโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Ans you seemed pretty serious too๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me

Thats the beauty of writing problematic character with proper logic. Our new fangirl writers forget to add logic to their own creation

Btw all my bestie and me relate to Kashaf. I was like her even few years back despite having no traumatic past๐Ÿคฃ

Arrey yaar..I made my ex watch ZGH with meโ€ฆ. It was my second or third time watchingโ€ฆ. He kept saying Tum tou kashaf ho isiliye tumhe yeh show pasand haiโ€ฆ. I kept saying tou mera Fawad kaha hai.?!?! And he laughed and said Fawad nahi Zaroonโ€ฆboth deserve each other. I must say for a guy he got the nuances of that show so well. And when I told him that, he said, gender ki baat nahi haiโ€ฆ.the show is written so well.


columbia thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: palakluvsabhiya

Ans you seemed pretty serious too๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Vohi tohhhhhhโ€ฆ. Mujhe bakwas karne ka mauka haath se chalaaa gaya! Hadh hai!!

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".