She is just not a feroze fan she used to claim to be his friends before the domestic abuse news broke out.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
She is just not a feroze fan she used to claim to be his friends before the domestic abuse news broke out.
Ditto ๐Originally posted by: columbia
Oh donโt get me wrong , I like herโฆbut would not watch a show just for her. I have to say I really liked her in Man Mayal, I mean to be able to hold your own in front of Hamza who is quite a performer, hats off. I loved her to bits in all the shows with OBโฆbut then I am an OB fan, so the bias is possible. OMG I could not watch PSMโฆit was just three much for me.
I always loved Maya with OB. Hopefully they do a good show together
Yeah I remember her saying those things. As I never watched Danish in any show I didnt have any take on that. ๐
Exactly.
She did have problem with Danish. She didn't even reviewed Deewangi when the show was very popular and actually better than KTK. Also in initial reviews she actually praised durre acting whiley saying Danish acting looked very fake . I haven't seen Chand Tara's review. Maybe she has cooled down after Danish did an interview with Hassan. But, then her constantly making posts about how this year Ramdan shows aren't that great makes me think otherwise.
Fuschia are way better. I loved Rabia and Shazia, especially Shazia's part. Rabia is too critical of every show.
Aamna and Hasan are prejudiced sometimes
Rabia is too critical sometimes but she doesnt change stance like Aamna
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqwbuRjIHcr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Caption on point. Promoting each other's show๐
But TB doesnt need promotion Yunhi ๐คฃ
Hamza sohail is so so cute๐ณโค๏ธ
Hania asim ke alag hone ka ghum hayeee๐๐
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
https://www.instagram.com/p/CqwbuRjIHcr/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Caption on point. Promoting each other's show๐
But TB doesnt need promotion Yunhi ๐คฃ
They are cute ๐ณ๐ณ
Ye dono industry friends hai ya pehle se friends the? ๐ค
I hope it comes soon ...โค๏ธ