Tomorrow's matches---
1 Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals, 11th Match --3.30 pm
2 Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings, 12th Match - 7.30pm
Both are highly competitive matches. โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tomorrow's matches---
1 Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals, 11th Match --3.30 pm
2 Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings, 12th Match - 7.30pm
Both are highly competitive matches. โญ๏ธโญ๏ธ
Krunal, Player of the Match: Very good day at the office I can say. Both (what he enjoyed more?). Runs, wickets - everything is hard-earned. Everything is special. More right-handers in their lineup - knew I would be bowling four overs. This year I'm in a good headspace. Once you have clarity up there, things fall in places. I'm very process-driven, don't think about results. Was just playing white-ball formats. What happened last two-three years was I kept getting wider and wider. Whatever I did in the last 3-4 months is coming out really well. I'm trying to recollect how I played in the first 4-5 years in IPL where I was batting at four for MI. Trying to find that rhythm and consistency. Having the clarity helps. I'm okay with any track. Don't mind if I get a MoM. Want to dedicate this to my wife. She has been a constant support.
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Congrats Hakuna for being topper of today match
Orchid too. 100 pts ๐ฅณ
2nd highest Vijay sir and Sandy ๐ฅณ
Thank you Soni ๐ค
I got more than u thenOriginally posted by: la_Reine
I only got toss ke points๐ญ I am gonna blame Prizi for daaling nazar on my points๐
woww it's always good to find a fellow msdian..tbh this ipl I'm just trying to cherish every moment of him on the field and not get too bothered about the results
You watched the last match and how he showed his vintage performance through those last two sixers
Last 2 match ne mujhe top 10 se nikal dia๐ฅบ
Last 2 match ne mujhe top 10 se nikal dia๐ฅบ
U r in top 10 overall though
Last 2 match ne mujhe top 10 se nikal dia๐ฅบ
You are still in the Top 10
Thank you ๐Originally posted by: SoniRita
Congrats Hakuna for being topper of today match
Orchid too. 100 pts ๐ฅณ
2nd highest Vijay sir and Sandy ๐ฅณ
arre waah I did kamaal today got 35 instead of regular 0 or max 10 โบ๏ธ
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026:RR vs LSG, 64th Match, at Jaipur on 19/05/2026🏏 With their playoff hopes hanging by a thread, Rajasthan Royals (RR) need a complete...
33