kya pata rohail ko dhundne aaya ho 🤣Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
but there is a bts where murtisim came to look for saba i guess searching for meerab 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
kya pata rohail ko dhundne aaya ho 🤣Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
but there is a bts where murtisim came to look for saba i guess searching for meerab 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
I think separation will for sure happen after consummation hence the daughter..I think it will be meerub realizing that my dheetness has caused tabahi upon tabahi hence she will become mahaan and leave or she could leave to watch murtasim a lesson because he might say sth hurtful. I think meerub is petty and she will leave the positive pregnancy report to taunt him and he will be eternal hell not knowing where she his and his child is 🙃🙃🙃 that’s why we seen him in the cliff all sad and then going around looking for her lol…
Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha
you guys are going on next level with this theory 🤣🤣
I didnt know that my theory will become viral like this 🙈😂😂
but he seemed worried rather than angry 😆Originally posted by: Madhuilove
kya pata rohail ko dhundne aaya ho 🤣
No no no ur not doing it!
I will start shipping H with Meerab then.
see how much M cares for her and H went off track after meerab only ! Do u find the connection ?
Wow....if it's true..... it would be such a refreshing plot in all this fermented kichidi.......
It can be the tadka 🤣
This is million dollar question after why kattapa killed bahubali.
Originally posted by: Kumuda-123
This is million dollar question after why kattapa killed bahubali.
What a connection 😭😭😂😂😂
That one day of month when she will be highly fertile!
Originally posted by: Gigi78752
I think separation will for sure happen after consummation hence the daughter..I think it will be meerub realizing that my dheetness has caused tabahi upon tabahi hence she will become mahaan and leave or she could leave to watch murtasim a lesson because he might say sth hurtful. I think meerub is petty and she will leave the positive pregnancy report to taunt him and he will be eternal hell not knowing where she his and his child is 🙃🙃🙃 that’s why we seen him in the cliff all sad and then going around looking for her lol…
I can imagine meerub doing this 😅