Originally posted by: average-student
sachi nai pata thha😒that's why I try to stay million miles away from ITV sheep games😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: average-student
sachi nai pata thha😒that's why I try to stay million miles away from ITV sheep games😆
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
you really don't know?
how is this possible in the world of IF ???
I am beyond shocked. but then again, it's a good thing you don't know. there is literally nothing worth knowing about that show 🤣
After reading all your comments, finally got the character you are talking about. Tho i have not watched this serial, but iss mahan character ko kon nhi janta, bilkey iss bakwaas mahaan show ko kon nhi janta 😂
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Behen has, sachhi behen nahi hai jab tak tujhe Haya pasand hai. 🤣🤣
Isse achha tu rishta hi tod de 🤪
I’m still stuck my head is spinning
She has found the egg???
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
The actor was in a movie , the english translation of the movie means "Women"
Ab yeh kon hai 🤔
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
After reading all your comments, finally got the character you are talking about. Tho i have not watched this serial, but iss mahan character ko kon nhi janta, bilkey iss
bakwaasmahaan show ko kon nhi janta 😂

Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
I’m still stuck my head is spinning
Konsa rehta hai?
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
After reading all your comments, finally got the character you are talking about. Tho i have not watched this serial, but iss mahan character ko kon nhi janta, bilkey iss
bakwaasmahaan show ko kon nhi janta 😂
I am shocked to know that there are indeed some innocent souls who haven't been scarred by this show till now! lucky them. 😆😆
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
I am shocked to know that there are indeed some innocent souls who haven't been scarred by this show till now! lucky them. 😆😆
I have not watched it's single episode, but have idea about their onscreen and offscreen drama 😂