I only like him with Murtu. Otherwise I don't really care for him 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I only like him with Murtu. Otherwise I don't really care for him 🤣
Behen has, sachhi behen nahi hai jab tak tujhe Haya pasand hai. 🤣🤣
sachi nai pata thha😒that's why I try to stay million miles away from ITV sheep games😆Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
I know that you know 🤣🤣
I would be shocked if you really didn't. even the non-watchers know this serial 🤣
Done with anda ka funda for today
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I only like him with Murtu. Otherwise I don't really care for him 🤣
Only you the one who recognized turu lobe story RohAsim 😳
Originally posted by: average-student
you can tell name directly it's not answer to any Easter egg hunt clue😆
you really don't know?
how is this possible in the world of IF ???
I am beyond shocked. but then again, it's a good thing you don't know. there is literally nothing worth knowing about that show 🤣
Originally posted by: average-student
sachi nai pata thha😒that's why I try to stay million miles away from ITV sheep games😆
I meant rekha ji ka song. GHKPM
you're confusing me or you're confused🤣Originally posted by: Sera-high123
The actor was in a movie , the english translation of the movie means "Women"
Originally posted by: average-student
you're confusing me or you're confused🤣
She is confused. She thinks u didnt find it😆 the egg
Originally posted by: average-student
sachi nai pata thha😒that's why I try to stay million miles away from ITV sheep games😆
Honestly same. I had to search google to see what show everyone here is talking about 😆