Hayee...such cute scene
Ek murtu mujhe bhi chahiye 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hayee...such cute scene
Ek murtu mujhe bhi chahiye 😭
I am sure it will be after and MU won’t be the reason for separation if there is any separation!
Ye bhi hone wala😲 sooraj kaha se nikla hai😳
he should😡
Yes that the only draw back for murtasim aside his anger issues
he should😡
He will sooner or later☺️
Murtasim bus dramas main hi milta hai real main nhi 😂
Originally posted by: FireSafireFiree
I am sure it will be after and MU won’t be the reason for separation if there is any separation!
Yeah rohail MU will definitely not be the reason for separation but it will be reason for contract breach I guess.
Aaj bhot kuch hoga 🤭🤣
Break over
meerub saw shadows
tbh mujhe uske anger issue nahi dikhe Meeru Murtasim pura nahi bolti usse pehle uska gussa khatam ho jata🤣