Thanks 😊
Does the name indicates fawad and Sanam are separated by something and won't end up together 😔
Yes. The name scares me . ☢️ But let's hope they'll find a way to come togather.😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thanks 😊
Does the name indicates fawad and Sanam are separated by something and won't end up together 😔
Yes. The name scares me . ☢️ But let's hope they'll find a way to come togather.😒
Looking forward to it 😳
https://twitter.com/LP_Entertainmnt/status/1641753453570695168?s=20
If it's true, then I am excited... But they didn't specify which decade/year Eid they are saying... After all, it's Zee 5 web series
https://twitter.com/LP_Entertainmnt/status/1641753453570695168?s=20
If it's true, then I am excited... But they didn't specify which decade/year Eid they are saying... After all, it's Zee 5 web series
Har saal Eid aatha hai. Koi na koi eid pe release kar hi denge🤣
I am afraid this one is the webseries.. and not another drama .🥺
Exactly...Iss saal ki Eid pe toh not possible.. That's confirm. 😆
Again reading Vedeo and claim gift card click here LINK
It means :
An isthmus : a narrow strip of land that connects two larger landmasses and separates two bodies of water
As far as I know it's related to after-death..in grave & hereafter.
It's kind of a scary name to use for a webseries.. 🤔
Originally posted by: MuratHayat
As far as I know it's related to after-death..in grave & hereafter.
Yes. This too. But here in this drama I don't think they mean this meaning. 😃
It's kind of a scary name to use for a webseries.. 🤔
I too felt the same. But I remembered in Holy Quraan barzakh was used to mean barrier.
وَهُوَ الَّذِي مَرَجَ الْبَحْرَيْنِ هَذَا عَذْبٌ فُرَاتٌ وَهَذَا مِلْحٌ أُجَاجٌ وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَهُمَا بَرْزَخًا وَحِجْرًا مَحْجُورًا ﴿۵۳﴾
It was He who let forth the two seas, this one is palatably sweet and this salt, a bitter taste, and He set a barrier between them, and a refuge which is forbidden. (53)
I too felt the same. But I remembered in Holy Quraan barzakh was used to mean barrier.
وَهُوَ الَّذِي مَرَجَ الْبَحْرَيْنِ هَذَا عَذْبٌ فُرَاتٌ وَهَذَا مِلْحٌ أُجَاجٌ وَجَعَلَ بَيْنَهُمَا بَرْزَخًا وَحِجْرًا مَحْجُورًا ﴿۵۳﴾
It was He who let forth the two seas, this one is palatably sweet and this salt, a bitter taste, and He set a barrier between them, and a refuge which is forbidden. (53)
This makes it more clear.👍🏼..So barzakh means a barrier that cannot be crossed