Bollywood CC #101- Page 77

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50.4k

Users

49

Likes

955

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: semantic.error

I saw Taylor live this weekend and if you all have never seen 70k odd white woman go feral to Shake It Off, you all really should experience it. It's a sight



The blue ticks only exist because of a lawsuit about people pretending to be celebrities. In other words, Elon Musk keeps moroning.

you can pay now and get blue ticks on instagram etc. so there isn’t much value Just a way that social media sites to mint money now
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: la_Reine

Are you playing egg hunt game?

Yeah. I was able to find today’s eggs, dunno what’s gonna happen tomorrow 😆
Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Kya anda anda laga rakha hai.

Now I feel like having an Omelette 😆

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Damn KSI out here getting cancelled for saying a word that I’ve literally seen used by people on this forum.

What’s the word and who’s KSI?

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

Friends fanatic here so probably biased but this is such a weird stance. I’m all for representation, it’s hugely important. But we’ll watch Korean shows with no representation of other cultures, no problem at all. But it’s somehow unrealistic that a lot of white people hung with white people and dated mostly white people in 90s NY? In 2023, even if you had a Latino playing Joey, he’d be cancelled for being a misogynist. Or if you had a Chinese playing Ross, he’d be cancelled for being homophobic. Totally unfair to look at it from today’s lens.

I don’t care for all the woke qtiyapa about judging past movies/series with current lenses.

I loved Friends and continue to like it. I enjoyed Seinfeld too.

566912 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


I don’t care for anybody else but love that NYT lost its blue tick. Propaganda shit newspaper.

Edited by NimbuMirchi - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".