Bollywood CC #101- Page 73

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50.4k

Users

49

Likes

955

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Haila. Did the Ambanis launch the new Rs 1000 notes also yesterday?😆

Edited by Daebak - 3 years ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

am happy my guy won Indian Idol. He's down to earth and super talented, a lot like me- he at singing, me at nothing.😆

sev.puri thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Friends fanatic here so probably biased but this is such a weird stance. I’m all for representation, it’s hugely important. But we’ll watch Korean shows with no representation of other cultures, no problem at all. But it’s somehow unrealistic that a lot of white people hung with white people and dated mostly white people in 90s NY? In 2023, even if you had a Latino playing Joey, he’d be cancelled for being a misogynist. Or if you had a Chinese playing Ross, he’d be cancelled for being homophobic. Totally unfair to look at it from today’s lens.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".