Bollywood CC #101- Page 71

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50.5k

Users

49

Likes

955

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

SRK thanked all the performers except PC🤣poori daal kaali hai boss😆

In your opinion would you say there was something between them or do you think the way she was acting up and looking really suspicious made him angry?

Long time ago there were rumours of her and Akshay too, then he stopped working with her also.

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello Silpa, hope you are having a good Sunday, good morning 🌞

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

SRK thanked all the performers except PC🤣poori daal kaali hai boss😆

insecure family man 😆
Posted: 3 years ago

I’m in love with PC’s daughter. She is so tiny and so calm. Lovely child. May God bless her and protect her from all the unwarranted slander her mother receives ❤️

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Hello Silpa, hope you are having a good Sunday, good morning 🌞

good afternoon


Yes i am hope you are too have a good Sunday 😊

carisma2 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Posted: 3 years ago

Good morning D3vil. I hope you are having a good day.


👍🏼🤗

Edited by carisma2 - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".