Nallon ne bacha liya ๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nallon ne bacha liya ๐
Congratulations WD & Nita Holmes ๐ฅณ
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Darshi, for us the clues for easter game will be tonight.
What time?? Cz Mera lecture and exam hai aaj ๐คช
I know...I was out evening se...didn't check the teams before the match after toss๐ฅฒ
Kal submit kardiya tha...Chinnaswamy dekh ke
Next match also he'll be absent
Duh...second time I did this๐คฆ๐ปโโ๏ธ
8PM EDT so what will be ur time? 7pm?
Originally posted by: Radiant-Eyes
Arey sacchi ๐
Saara khel bas MoM ka sahi tukke lagane ka hai ๐
Hehe...Congo...aap back to back top kar rahe ho๐ฅณ
Faf as MoM made the day!๐ฅณ
I canโt believe I am in top 10 in leading score board
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
Faf as MoM made the day!๐ฅณ
I canโt believe I am in top 10 in leading score board
Congratz WD, keep it up๐
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I was way ahead with extras ๐คฃ26-40 ๐คชpata nahi neend mein kya soch rahi thi main ๐คฃ
Seems dreaming about dis

๐คฃ
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
Hello RCBians This is Anti Jinx Thread. Lets make a ritual of posting Anti Jinx before every match Tag other fans too
33