๐ฅณ๐ฅณ
I love the points system. This category can make a huge difference.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
๐ฅณ๐ฅณ
I love the points system. This category can make a huge difference.
This is like my history with Sheep. I will probably will end in last five ๐คฃ
Darshi, for us the clues for easter game will be tonight.
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
This is like my history with Sheep. I will probably will end in last five ๐คฃ
๐คฃ i hope not. I hope u keep doing well
Today's this match 5 winner is ---
Someone difficult to name!!
Our Mod is also there!!!
Originally posted by: Radiant-Eyes
thatโs coz I follow โJai mata diโ strategy
kabhi kabar non playing person bhi select ho jaye toh bhi top karna guaranteed under this scheme ๐๐ผ
Poor mata di . Thanks for d help n humanity restored ๐ ghor kalyug became kalyug , more work for d god to make it ghor kalyug ๐
same here ๐คฃOriginally posted by: BlurredLines
This is like my history with Sheep. I will probably will end in last five ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Darshi, for us the clues for easter game will be tonight.
I won't be around early like last year. Might try to do it later
Originally posted by: Viswasruti
Today's this match 5 winner is ---
Someone difficult to name!!
Our Mod is also there!!!
Nita and WD ๐ฅณ
Oh aww its okay u can find all in the 10 days of contest.
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
Hello RCBians This is Anti Jinx Thread. Lets make a ritual of posting Anti Jinx before every match Tag other fans too
33