Poll
Do you think Tripti can displace Alia from numero uno spot?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
No b/c KJo won’t ever let that happen.
I like Dimri’s face a lot. She’s got such an unique face & it really stands out amongst the sea of lookalikes in BW. Now I really hope she doesn’t do anything/more to her face!
Nepo gang won’t allow it. Look at what they did to Kangana
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Nepo gang won’t allow it. Look at what they did to Kangana
True though I would reaaalllyyy argue Kangu really did it to herself too.
Alia Bhatt's position in Hindi cinema is fascinating because she inspires two completely different conversations. To one section of the...
Need special topic Watch Maa Behan And one and only Madhuri shines 💕💕
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdwdUwItfM8/?stkn=MWl0cml0NXB0czBicg==
10