Yayy!!! Egg hunting again.Excited to play this year too.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yayy!!! Egg hunting again.Excited to play this year too.
in this together 🤣
Originally posted by: Bad_Karma
Yaaaa excited
ooooh... I love your username
More fun than the actual game. Because i didnt have to do anything except laugh, until I got eliminated🤣
I'm sure I manifested this. After seeing the IPL one, I was thinking about this game only😆
I am so excited to play season 2 of this game
CS 🤗
Hum to theek hi the, bas kisi choti Shreya ko bolte hue suna ki wo ab aur choti nahi rahi 😲
To abhi hum shock mein hai 😆
Originally posted by: la_Reine
More fun than the actual game. Because i didnt have to do anything except laugh, until I got eliminated🤣
I remember we had so much fun with this 🤣 tum jis jisko support kar rahi thi wahi eliminate horaha tha 🤣 humari panauti nani 🤣
CS bani murgi 👀😂
Originally posted by: la_Reine
More fun than the actual game. Because i didnt have to do anything except laugh, until I got eliminated🤣
The one game where i wasn't eliminated 🤣