Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
You could have won her heart by agreeing. And I have been meaning to ask you about your siggy😅
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yay I was waiting for it.
Thank you Vijay sir for easter egg hunt contest again 🙏
soni, rashi, havana uh nana , hinna, DD lets go.. 🥳
Darshi, watch me getting stuck on the first clue itself🤣
oh my god!! YayyyyyyOriginally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yay I was waiting for it.
Thank you Vijay sir for easter egg hunt contest again 🙏
soni, rashi, havana uh nana , hinna, DD lets go.. 🥳
darshi is back in action!! I love it !!Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Aao sikhau tumhe ande ka funda yeh nahi pyaare koi maamuli banda 😆
Isme chhipa hai jeevan ka phalsafa 🤣
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
You could have won her heart by agreeing. And I have been meaning to ask you about your siggy😅
Lol someone once asked me to name a quote I live by. And I live by this one. I don't try to defeat people. Even the mean, annoying ones. I just win their heart (or crush it). 🤣
you really had to crush mine🥺Originally posted by: MinionBoss
Lol someone once asked me to name a quote I live by. And I live by this one. I don't try to defeat people. Even the mean, annoying ones. I just win their heart (or crush it). 🤣
Meanie 😭
her siggy and her vibe no matchie 😆Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
You could have won her heart by agreeing. And I have been meaning to ask you about your siggy😅