Bollywood CC #101- Page 69

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

50.5k

Users

49

Likes

955

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

SRK thanked all the performers except PC🤣poori daal kaali hai boss😆

Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri

SRK thanked all the performers except PC🤣poori daal kaali hai boss😆

Where did you see this? Pls share 😆

sev.puri thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Where did you see this? Pls share 😆


Otherwarya (Insta) was at the show and posted about it. Also can I just say Rashmika was SO impressive when she was dancing. Alia joined in that big balloon and I’m convinced this was Ranbir playing an April Fools joke on her.
Nishita123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: sev.puri


Otherwarya (Insta) was at the show and posted about it. Also can I just say Rashmika was SO impressive when she was dancing. Alia joined in that big balloon and I’m convinced this was Ranbir playing an April Fools joke on her.

I see, ok hope people post those links in NMACC thread here too 😆

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".