Poll
Will KKBKKj be a success ?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Disaster..The audience is far too clever these days.This film has been rejected before the release!!
Its Salman's movie.....achhi nahi bhi hui ....it will still cross 300 cr.....*fingers crossed*
#Khandom❤️
You tell us what quality is
name it
Why cant KKBKKJ be that ?
I won’t make judgement till I see it. Some movies have plots others are just entertainers and we have to leave logic aside.Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Why cant KKBKKJ be that ?
to me it will entertain because I enjoy Seeing Salman.Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Why cant KKBKKJ be that ?
I won’t make judgement till I see it. Some movies have plots others are just entertainers and we have to leave logic aside.
Let’s see
https://x.com/i/status/2075262791519518934
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9872
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9840
One of the most under-discussed aspects of Hindi cinema’s star history is why Piku (released May 8, 2015) was arguably a more consequential...
Leading A list actress who has given successes with all khans in pivotal roles. Not a single flop. Any guesses?
7