Main jaake dekh ke aati hu exactly kya kehre aaplog🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Main jaake dekh ke aati hu exactly kya kehre aaplog🤣
Originally posted by: Tapdance
Hair transplant...okay...keep 25L ready and also safety security as your home might get attacked by many women🤣
These are better aspects of 🧹 ka character...her confidence is a nice thing🤣 There's nothing wrong with her being confident for such things but puhlease we have seen that woman for 1.5 years....there isn't a bigger heartless snake than her except Mahima🤣
I think they're just trying to convey that they are two bffs who are chill about everything but the execution and acting is pathetic....that's why it ends up looking weird 😆
It's wierd for only some people (toxic abhira fans)
Not for everyone ☺️☺️☺️
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
mandir banwa de?
Naahhhheeee
Birla hospital mein ward, the psychiatric ward where manjiri is going to be permanent patient 🤣
Acha admi ward!
going by rishta 14yr ka history and the fact that abhi isn't reduced to wife beater yet, i have faith acha insaan k ache din bas 2 din ka hai. People can cry and ship all they want and make hundred of threads asking why the hate. Hoga yehi
Why the hate se yaad aya people who were crying here now crying outside and when I stated why akshara isn't getting ss in her own biological kids health issue track nobody replied 🤣🤣🤣😏 understandable. Khali bartan hi zyada sound krte hai
Unless Shahi chacha loses his mind and pulls a Anuj. Don't think so.
usme pehla patient to AA hi hoga. Mrs Sharma k bache k liye apna dimag bech k udhar hi jayega ye 🤪Originally posted by: Choco_mint
Naahhhheeee
Birla hospital mein ward, the psychiatric ward where manjiri is going to be permanent patient 🤣
Acha admi ward!
Originally posted by: Sushantikhana
It's wierd for only some people (toxic abhira fans)
Not for everyone ☺️☺️☺️
I'm really sorry for asking this..but this is the first time I'm interacting with you so...
this forum is very confusing these days😆
Aap Navra shipper ho to I'll laugh
Aap Abhira shipper ho Or you watch the show for performances or flawed characters to I'll just take your opinion
No offense at all ....I don't want to get into fandom fights🤣
Originally posted by: Phir_Mohabbat
going by rishta 14yr ka history and the fact that abhi isn't reduced to wife beater yet, i have faith acha insaan k ache din bas 2 din ka hai. People can cry and ship all they want and make hundred of threads asking why the hate. Hoga yehi
Why the hate se yaad aya people who were crying here now crying outside and when I stated why akshara isn't getting ss in her own biological kids health issue track nobody replied 🤣🤣🤣😏 understandable. Khali bartan hi zyada sound krte hai
Unless Shahi chacha loses his mind and pulls a Anuj. Don't think so.
Behan serious mat ho prank tha
I'll boycott tv before accepting AA 🤮🤮🤮
seriously mat lo. I m laughing at the faltu track. Hc must b thinking - 20 yrs ago I did kis desh where same bacha secret was there. Same today. Kuch nhi badla it duniya mein 🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Behan serious mat ho prank tha
I'll boycott tv before accepting AA 🤮🤮🤮
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Yaaaaaar why you guyz are playing along
Mujhe ab ulti aa rhi hai 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I can't keep this facade anymore 😂😂😂😂
I'm going to wash my mouth now 😂😂
Happy April Fools Day Guys
Nayee it's fixed u r abhinav hard core fan 🪭
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2