Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She twirls around him in the Walima dance
They cut this 😒
🤣🤣
Even that Wahaj's close up shot was weird. That was such an emotional scene and they made it a bit funny.
it would have been better if Wahaj punched him in real. Better effects 😂
Sari baat ek trf pr mujey ab tk ye smjh nhain ayaa merub karachi q gai thi jb wo apne parents se abtk naraz h then why she went
If she want to spend some time with murtasim she can openly ask for honeymoon 🤣
They are both tom and jerry.. this week she is slightly more.. bechari is going through a lot 💔 but she is slowly getting there!!
She is. ❤️
I was thinking, how would she react on hearing the sound of bullet fired. May be, She’ll be scared for hom (Waise woh kisi bhi tarah react kar skti hai).
I think he fired in air. He was frustrated, he wanted to let it out. I don’t think he shot himself.
What do you all think?
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
https://twitter.com/carzy_ankita/status/1641837650142453760?t=7xpix0B_llkN03uoEtOlpw&s=19
Wahaj is looking so good here 😍😍
I am fan for life now 😆
Jokes apart he is great what he does.