







Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Malti is so pretty n cute.. her looks are very delicate.. a lot like Nick
Tom and zendaya also arrived in Mumbai, they are going to attend the opening of Nita ambani's cultural centre. I wonder if that's why nick and pc are in Mumbai aswell.
Even I feel the same…maybe they hv been invited by the Ambanis.. but deffo super exciting day for the paparazzis
Want more pics of tom n zendaya 😍😍😍
D’aww how adorable is she! We defo need an NMACC thread, it’s gonna be LIT! 🔥
Originally posted by: sev.puri
D’aww how adorable is she! We defo need an NMACC thread, it’s gonna be LIT! 🔥
You defo start one
I defo be there 😍
She is so cute😭 but aise kyun pakda hai, football ki tarah😅
Malti is soo tiny, every time I see her my heart melts 😭💔
Nick Jonas praises Bollywood music https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3YCMZ0AIgY pp=ugUHEgVlbi1VUw%3D%3D
https://www.instagram.com/p/Da6zwLXkjBZ/?igsh=MTE3OHdpYTd1a2hheA==
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/priyanka-chopra-jonas-joins-the-rolex-family/
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbtYPdGMBtY/?igsh=MWJvNm05MTBvNWJ6YQ==
Happy Birthday to PC!!! 🎊🎊🪻🪻💐💐🎂
2