Teri Meri Doriyaann

Seerat has no remorse !

Ayu_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Seerat has no remorse of running away and instead of worrying about your family she is eating food and spend all the money ! 

Bhagodi behen mei akal hi nahi hai ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticltales111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Ayu_12

Seerat has no remorse of running away and instead of worrying about your family she is eating food and spend all the money ! 

Bhagodi behen mei akal hi nahi hai ....

Arreee yeh kya toxic characters dikha rahe hai jiska koi zameer hi nai...like i have zero comments on garry and seerat for now...karma will slap them hard one day...

Aur aaj ka episode...again angad misunderstanding Sahiba and blaming her for seerat running away ..again...👎🏼 Now he is just agreeing for pakh fera in vengeance intention more like - I will pretend play to be nice now to uncover sahibas truth etc etc...

Anons4 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Han they should show her repenting.. and having a realization and also going out for a job to earn money, or just do something good long term to earn back respect.

mysticltales111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Anons4

Han they should show her repenting.. and having a realization and also going out for a job to earn money, or just do something good long term to earn back respect.

Exactly bang on ....👍🏼 life mein bahut baar bahut log full toosh evil type nai hote shades of grey hote hain jisme...kuch saving grace aur spark hoti hai zameeer ki...pata nai kyun...inn logo ko hamesha TV pe extreme ends hi dikhane hote hai...

Ayu_12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysticltales111

Arreee yeh kya toxic characters dikha rahe hai jiska koi zameer hi nai...like i have zero comments on garry and seerat for now...karma will slap them hard one day...

Aur aaj ka episode...again angad misunderstanding Sahiba and blaming her for seerat running away ..again...👎🏼 Now he is just agreeing for pakh fera in vengeance intention more like - I will pretend play to be nice now to uncover sahibas truth etc etc...

Irony is that bewda no 2 told her own ... Now blaming her won't change anything. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Akal hote pehle mulakat mein garry aur angad mein difference dekh pate ..

Ayu_12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y

Akal hote pehle mulakat mein garry aur angad mein difference dekh pate ..

Seerat only wants their money .... 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: Ayu_12

Seerat only wants their money .... 

Angad be toh uss kandaan ka beta hai .thode na angad uss 1Rs dekh bolata ja je le apne zindagi ...Angad ke sakal  pe likha tha My wife my life..

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Why would she? Her moral compass was never straight to begin with and the dialogue that Sahiba aimed at Prabhjyot’s husband today (which was *chef’s kiss* by the way) equally applies to Seerat. She is used to things being served to her, used to taking what belongs to others , used to having all her whims catered etc. So to her self preservation comes first plus she isn’t really the brightest bulb out there is she. Garry has been running circles around her with his tall tales and she is still happily counting down number like a kid.

Seerat has a long road to go to learn things and only something really big will change her. A real shock to system - example being cut out of both families financially- can be the changing point for her.

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't feel it's the lack of remorse. I completely feel she is delusional and naive in the wrong way. And that delusion contributes to her lack of understanding of the consequences she has to face. The fact that she trusts a 2-day known Gary over her own family highlights her immaturity. Her moral compass is skewed because her mother did not let her have one, burdening her with financial insecurity. 

Monga madam's financial insecurity has scarred all her daughters, but their approach differs. Sahiba chose talent, Keerat chose her ambition, and, Seerat chose manipulation. 

Lack of remorse can only be identified when she is defiant and behaves like a brat after all the hell-storm she goes through after being caught. That is a lack of remorse. Right now, I can only see her being the epitome of stupidity.