There is a girl named Water in this thread. I have decided to ignore her 🤔🤔
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
There is a girl named Water in this thread. I have decided to ignore her 🤔🤔
You can, I have to visit Haya anyway she is so lonely😉
Rohooooo don't worry ill come and visit you in hospital...after all you hv been my good 'friend'...😉😈😆
(No pain no gain, as they say)😎😛
Seriously??? It felt like teasing than anything else
Yayyyyyyy Same 🙌
Is anyone watching live? I went on the website n its yesterday’s episode playing? 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️
Murtu take out all ur white shirts,,u heard ur wife 🤣
kya hua😲Originally posted by: Sera-high123
There is a girl name Water in this thread. I have decided to ignore her 🤔🤔
🤣🤣
Sofo pe bhi jaadu tona kiya hua hai lagta hai. Otherwise Sofna and defending Haya? Never 🤣
I am short on budget😒
U always are 🤣
You can, I have to visit Haya anyway she is so lonely😉
I had no doubt.... I'm always Right! 🤔😛