Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is what even I feel: Patralekha will understand that Virat will never love her so she will resort to separating Sai and Virat. She will use satya to hurt and depress Virat more.
https://twitter.com/ArtNesbur/status/1641229406034165761?s=20
Saw in the morning itself
So beautifully done👏
This is what even I feel: Patralekha will understand that Virat will never love her so she will resort to separating Sai and Virat. She will use satya to hurt and depress Virat more.
https://twitter.com/ArtNesbur/status/1641229406034165761?s=20
Plausible...Kal raat wala spoiler bol raha k P abhi Sai ki achhai se khelegi. Otherwise no conflict naa
Plausible...Kal raat wala spoiler bol raha k P abhi Sai ki achhai se khelegi. Otherwise no conflict naa
God it’s gonna be annoying.
I don’t know why ashwini and Ninad still support her after everything she does.
This is what even I feel: Patralekha will understand that Virat will never love her so she will resort to separating Sai and Virat. She will use satya to hurt and depress Virat more.
https://twitter.com/ArtNesbur/status/1641229406034165761?s=20
I want the confidence of this user. How he or she interprets the story , it almost makes me believe .
is it secretly you nutty??
No this is not me 🤣